02 December . 2020
5 Secret Benefits of Buying New Construction
New home communities offer a host of benefits that are easy to point out; larger floor plans, the ability to personalize your home with customizations, high resale value, upgraded finishes and features, but there are a few, not-so-obvious perks that, if you’re deciding whether a planned community is for you, may just tip the scales. ;)
1. They’re Easy to Maintain – Whether you rent or own an older house, dated dwellings can lead to a high-maintenance way of life. With a new home, cutting-edge design and building materials offer worry-free comfort—so you have more time to enjoy your low-maintenance new home.
2. They’re Centered Around Community – Rather than a collection of rooms, today’s modern homes are often larger and designed around a central focal point, usually the kitchen. These “great” rooms flow easily into one another and offer ample opportunities for socializing, game nights or just keeping an eye on your little ones watching a movie while you’re cooking dinner.
3. They Are Connected (But, only if you want them to be!) – Several newer model homes offer integrated smart technology that compiles your home’s thermostat, security system, lights and entertainment all into one central command center. Oftentimes, you’ll be able to operate any of them from your home computer or smartphone, but even if you choose to forgo smart technology, their modern design offers many electrical upgrades older homes don’t offer such as multiple outlets and structured wiring to accommodate the demand of modern electronics.
4. They’re Designed with a Lifestyle in Mind – From outdoor trails and parks, to public schools and community gathering spaces, many new home communities are designed with a complete lifestyle in mind. With the ease of everything you need so readily accessible, you have more time to focus on the people and priorities that are most important to you.
5. They Cost Less Than You Think! – With very little resale inventory available, the average price for new homes is currently less than the average price of previously occupied homes – see for yourself, with homes at Reed’s Crossing starting in the low 400’s.
Are you interested in learning more about our friendly, new home community? Stop by the Welcome Center, or make an appointment to speak with one of our friendly representatives.
Want More Information?
- 2022 (10)
- 2021 (32)
- 2020 (46)
- 2019 (19)
- 2018 (10)