Build a One-of-a-kind Community
It’s no joke to say that our community practically sells itself.
As you can see, there are many reasons for homebuyers to choose Reed’s Crossing.
- At 463 acres, Reed’s Crossing is the largest master-planned community by density in the Portland Metropolitan area.
- As a true master-planned community, everything is built right into the community, including shopping, dining, recreation, education and more.
- Reed’s Crossing is intentionally designed to promote long term well-being of people, place, and the community as a whole.
- Convenient location with easy access to two main thoroughfares.
- Planned to include 2,458 single-family homes.
- Planned to include 1,406 multifamily homes in a variety of styles.
- Includes over 30 acres of commercial mixed-use space for shopping, entertainment, and services.
- A 21-acre park running through the community in the BPA corridor and 36 acres of green space including the 23-acre greenway, neighborhood parks, city parks and open spaces.
- The greenway also includes multimodal paths, parks, and a nature education area.
- Three parks with more coming.
- Two great ways to explore Reed’s Crossing with a virtual tour and our self-guided Reed’s Crossing Tour℠.
Everything you need to live your best life is built right into our community.
Brokers are very important to the continued success of Reed's Crossing. We value our partnership and work hard to support you.